December 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - December 15th

This week on MPM is a little bit of everything -- old favorites, newbies, and "no cooking" nights! We've been going wild making tons of cookies so check back in the next day or two for those recipes -- and photos! Hope your season is bright!

Monday -- Ranch Chicken (never made it last week)

Tuesday -- Foolproof Standing Rib Roast (first time for this)

Wednesday -- Pizza & leftovers (Spider X loves leftovers with a passion. I love pizza even more.)


Thursday -- Dinner out (Macaroni Grill, I hope! Love their bread and alfredo sauce!)

Friday -- Minestrone


Once Upon a Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Ranch Chicken sounds great! I am going to have to try that after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let us know how you and the family like the Standing Roast.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan