January 9, 2009

A is for Axle...Really!

365/3

Okay, you can't actually see any axles, but I think it's safe to say they're there since the wheels are visible. C'mon now.

Thanks goes to Mr.C who was proud to offer up his new truck for my crazy photo schemes. This is part of an annual Christmas tradition he receives from Memom (my mom). Every year he's thrilled to see what fun new vehicle she has for him from the "H" company. This one has a neat little extra...a super cool mini-bulldozer that fits right into the bigger vehicle. Awesome! (Hey, there's another "A" entry.)

So how do you like my first entry in the HSBA A B See Meme? Sprittibee beat me to the "apple" choice, so I had to try to be creative with something else. I considered doing "acid reflux" in honor of all the lovely pregnant mommies out there, but decided I had at least a little bit of class and restrained myself. Especially since a kodak moment of that was not going to happen.

But do stay tuned...I vow to make my future entries anything but boring!


Once Upon a Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Very creative pic and glad your kids are on bored. Yes the axles are there I asked the mechanic dad so great job MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative post- loved your journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan