
This is my first time joining in on Menu Plan Monday and I'm excited! Some day soon I'll actually link to recipes for these. By the way, I love using my crockpot, can't you tell?
Monday: Cheesy Crockpot Chicken , egg noodles, corn
Tuesday: Crock-Pot Roast , potatoes, corn
Wednesday: Chili (a la Crockpot)
Thursday: Ranch Chicken, rice, brocolli
Friday: Minestrone
Saturday & Sunday: leftovers!!
Ranch Chicken sounds yummy! Is it a simple recipe? I'd like to try that sometime!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I have loved being part of MPM. I have gotten so many new recipes. Some have worked and others haven't. It's fun to get the new ideas anyway! I'd love to see your recipes whenever you post them.
ReplyDeleteMy crockpot is working on overtime this week! When we're not feeling well or just plain busy it's my favorite way to make a healthy meal.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to MPM.
Welcome to MPM! Excellent list! Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDelete