At the end of last week I received a treat in the mail. My new card packs from the DaySpring - Card Club {officially known as the Heart Connection Card Club} arrived! I’m pretty stoked about these cards because I ordered some extra packs {which means I don’t pay shipping, yay!} to fill in with all of the people on my 52 hearts list. And some of these cards are just so cute. Check out these from the “Sassy & Sophisticated” line of cards:
And speaking of lists, I have some fresh ideas to share for your 52 hearts lists. Have you thought of someone new and unique, who you might not normally connect with? Here are a few of mine: the gal at the post office window; the cashier at the grocery store; and your water delivery guy. You might be thinking “Wait a minute. I’m not really ‘friends’ with those people.” And that’s okay. Just remember that your 52 hearts don’t have to be relatives and close friends. They can be folks you may not know that well but you see that they deserve a pat on the back for some reason. Use your discretion. Connecting with people can be in your own way, too. A conversation, a plate of cookies, or sending cards {like me} are just a few ideas.
Here are the reasons behind the latest additions to my list:
- I go to the post office about once or twice a month now since I mail oversized envelopes of stuff to our sponsored kids through Compassion. I’ve stood in line and observed the gals working the counter and just realized the other day that they could use some encouragement.
- At my local grocery store we have cashiers of all ages. High schoolers, moms, senior ladies…there are many opportunities to connect there.
- My family receives a monthly delivery of those huge {and toe-squashingly heavy} 5 gallon water bottles. Usually, we put the empties out on the porch in the morning and sometime later in the day we see that they’ve been magically replaced with full bottles {ooo, like the tooth fairy}. The delivery guy could definitely use a word of thanks.
And speaking of guys, the DaySpring - Card Club has other cards for them, too. Along with my sassy card pack I received a pack just for men titled “Masculine and Business Appropriate.” That doesn’t sound so cute, right? Well, they’re not, which is perfect for the men in your life. Take a look at these:
And remember, if you decide to send greeting cards to your 52 hearts, Dayspring has an awesome program just for you. Join the Heart Connection Card Club & get a FREE pack of cards & card organizer ($35 value). This means you can sign up for the program and receive your free card pack of 10 premium cards PLUS their cute card organizer all for FREE. And to be completely transparent here, I get a few pennies as an affiliate when you join. {Thank you!}
So now it’s your turn. What have you been up to with your 52 hearts? Just write a post telling about how you made some connections this week. It could be through sending cards, bringing someone some cookies, whatever you did to connect and make someone feel special. Maybe you're a photographer and gave a family a free photo shoot. Whatever you did, please share it with us. Next, link up your own blog post below and be sure to visit at least the blogger above your name and leave some comment love. Remember to link up your specific blog post url so visitors can easily find the correct post. Thanks for linking up...I'm looking forward to reading about your 52 hearts!
Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. All opinions in this post are my own.
Disclaimer: Some links in this post are affiliate links. All opinions in this post are my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan