Along with blogging, I need to homeschool my Chicklets, cook dinner every day for my family, spend quality time with each child and Spider X {all separately}, make my house look halfway decent, keep up with bible study, spend time with my Father in prayer, plan our school lessons, and some other stuff that has escaped my already overwhelmed noggin. The part about the house...I gave up cleaning my house
Well, I put together a few posts and pics, and I'm catching up on Project 365. If you want to participate, remember to visit Tracy to sign up!
We recently went travelin' and checked out an rv show while on the road. At the show, we caught this cool sand sculpture of the U.S.A. This shot is of the west side {this thing was huge}. I love the wagon and mount Rushmore.365/7

Here's the happy rv family in the center of the sculpture. Hopefully, that's us in a couple of years. We love to travel by car. And we love to camp. Our experiences have been with a tent {briefly} and then a pop-up. Would love a trailer or 5th-wheel. Of course, a vehicle large enough to pull one of those would be helpful. Do you like to camp?
365/8

Here's one of our rehab squirrels. The bear destroyed our homemade birdfeeder recently, so we moved this one to the frontyard. It proved to be difficult for this little fatty to maneuver gracefully, though he did do his best to become a trapeze artist. Now that they're released and living in the trees, we don't know which one this is, but because all 3 of our squirrels were well-cared for, they are pretty hefty compared to their all-wild counterparts. Hence the term of endearment..."fatty." By the way, he was hanging onto the other side with his hind paws and swung back up. {No squirrel was harmed in the taking of this photo.}
365/9

Here is another one of our fatty's. Mr.C had just given him an acorn. I prefer this caption from "E.T.": "I'll be right here."



Great shots! I love the squirrel ones!! And the sand sculpture was so cool!
ReplyDeleteGlad you playing!
What a neat sand sculpture!! I love these pics!! Glad to have you join the 365!!
ReplyDeleteTrying to blog on top of everything else can be challenging at times. One thing that is helpful for me (since switching over to Blogger) is to type up a few entries when you have the time and then have them post on the day that you choose.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes. Your pictures are so nice. Incredible sand scultures. I really liked the family wagon rolling down the road pix.
ReplyDelete