May 21, 2010
Rough Edges Needed
Overheard this conversation just before Catz & MrC were about to drink some soda...
MrC: Catz, I need to teach you how to burp.
Catz: Uh, no thanks.
MrC: But you need to have some rough edges. You don't have any.
Catz: I don't want to learn how to burp.
MrC: You especially need to know how to burp around your husband. Men like that.
Catz: What?! So you’re saying that when you get married you want to marry a girl who burps.
MrC: Look at Mommy...she's got rough edges.
Catz: She doesn't burp either.
**Daddy walks in the room**
MrC: Daddy, do you like it when Mommy burps?
Daddy: Yea...it's kinda cute. Not ladylike, but cute.
Catz: Uhh!! Can we smack them?!?
***For the record...no, of course I don't burp!! The males in my family must have me confused with some other female. Who, apparently, burps! ;) ***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan