July 25, 2010

Get Your Verse On!

Recently I was blessed to learn about Wild Olive Tees, a company that specializes in Christian t-shirts for women.  These shirts differ from most tees since they are made to fit many different women's sizes and have beautiful colors and designs.  They have both fitted and classic styles so you're bound to find something you like.  There are so many choices, ladies! 

Tees are pretty important to me since they pretty much make up most of my wardrobe.  If you ever catch a glimpse of me out in public {or at home} you're more than likely to see me in a cute t-shirt and skirt combo.  Add to that some darling hoop earrings and sandals and that's me...though my fashion consultant {Catz} would love for me to add boots to that repertoire.

So deciding to order from Wild Olive Tees was a no-brainer.  After narrowing down our list, Catz and I chose 3 tees and placed our order.

Within days we received our tees and couldn't be happier! Catz chose 'Beloved' and 'Beauty from Ashes' while I fell in love with 'Redeemed'.  They are awesome!  Catz looks lovely in both shirts which are a beautiful cut and fit for both teens and ladies.  And the fabric is so comfy even in this sweltering Florida summer.

Here's a pic of me to the left.  I just adore the slight scoop neckline on my shirt, the color, and the fit!  I'm so thrilled with their shirts that I'm planning to order more!  {Just ignore me squinting in the afternoon sun...gee, I really need to learn Photoshop.}

The gals behind the company defintely have their hearts in the right place.  According to their website, "Wild Olive donates 10% of the profits from sales of its products to Christian-based charities and non-profit organizations." They also try to help families fundraise for upcoming adoptions.  I love that.

Doesn't all that just make you want to get a tee? I do! So just click on Wild Olive Tees to check them out...and get your verse on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan