September 13, 2010

Update City

So, so much has been happening here lately.  But really, will it ever stop?  No, who am I kidding.  A new season, a new set of changes.  Otherwise life would be static.  And boring.  Yechh.

This is really just a quick update.  Or you could say this teeny little post is a way for me to remind myself of bigger posts that I need to write.  Yikes, this sounds boring.

Okay, let's keep moving here.

Update #1: In July I had a brain MRI due to headaches and abnormal dizziness {not to be confused with normal dizziness}.  I am happy to say the results showed no tumors of any kind.  Thank you, Jesus! Instead, I have something called Meniere's disease, which is not life-threatening so I really don't know why it's called a disease at all, but those ponderings are for another post.

Update #2: Yes, we are still planning to sell our house and hit the road for a year in an rv.  It's been a while since I last mentioned this life-changing plan, but that post is coming up soon as well.  In fact, I'll be doing a regular series on that area of my life.

Update #3: I spent this past week following the Compassion bloggers on their trip to Guatemala via Twitter and their blogs.  And my heart is wrecked.  Much more on this soon.

Update #4: About one year ago I wrote about the top 10 reasons I love my iPhone.  {Which sounds absurd after what I've been reading about Guatemala.} That was before TechDaddy upgraded me to the iPhone 4.  And iOS4.  Need I say more?  Just wait until you read my post about this new and improved delivery from Apple.  I'm guaranteed to sound like a techno-geek. {Which I'm not.}

Update #5: This year has been one of being intentional, and how I use my camera is no exception.  Since January I have taken classes and workshops on how to rock my Nikon, and I'm loving it.  I cannot wait to tell you about where God is leading me with this!

Update #6: This is our tenth year to homeschool the chicklets, and I'm pretty excited about where we are in this journey.  With a 7th grader and a 9th grader, I have never been more content and relaxed with how our year has been going.  For real.

Well, that's it for now.  I apologize for having no pictures in this post.  What a faux pas...I'm so embarrassed!  {crickets chirping}  Okay, I'm over it!  :) Each of these updates will be a future post {or series of posts} as I work life into the equation.  Excuse me now while I skip off to spend some time recharging with my sweet family.  {Where is my camera?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan