December 17, 2008

A Squirrel...in a Bougainvillea "Tree"?


Okay, I know...a bougainvillea is not a tree. But I couldn't resist this shot of one of our rehab squirrels atop our boug. I've got to figure out a way to Photoshop in a Santa hat on this guy. That would be a hoot!

With all the pix I've been taking this month, I think it's time to post them. Especially since there's a cute 12 Days of Christmas meme over at Sprittibee's. I'm a few days behind, so I'll try to catch up here.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute photo!

    Blessings, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's SO CUTE!

    I'm glad that I've inspired you to do Project 365. It helps me take photos (better, I hope) & also learn Photoshop. I have a loaner camera right now & hopefully will get a new one in March.

    Happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I LOVE comments...you're so great to leave 'em for me. Thanks for taking the time!
~Susan